Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012

A step back in time....


London (Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger) from David Hubert on Vimeo.

There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.
Ernst Haas
 
I lived in London a while back and this video really does capture the essence of living in one of the biggest cities in the world.  It's called London (Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger) and is made by David Hubert.  Found on Vimeo.  Here's what the film maker had to say.
 
"I wanted to make a video of London while I was there in 2008 but I didn't have any camcorder, so I took pictures instead. In fact I took more then 3000 pictures and put them all together in less then 2 minutes."
 
An excellent video with a groovy little tune by aRTIST oF tHE yEAR aoty.ca thrown in as well!!
EPIC!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen