Freitag, 20. Januar 2012


Stop-Motion Biscuit Cake from Alan Travers on Vimeo.

Nobody seems more obsessed by diet than our anti-materialistic, otherworldly, New Age spiritual types. But if the material world is merely illusion, an honest guru should be as content with Budweiser and bratwurst as with raw carrot juice, tofu and seaweed slime.
Edward Abbey
 
Yeah man...it's Friday.  Work is about to finish and its dumping down with snow!!  So....whilst I'm up to my waist in fresh powder I thought I provide you with a little gem I found on Vimeo entitled Stop-Motion Biscuit cake.  Alan Travers made this video to promote his girlfriends entry in the Chef Factor competition.  It's alot of fun and very well done.

And just to get you pumped...check out Jake Blauvelt and some crazy fat powder!!
Enjoy your weekend!!



Jake Blauvelt Video Part 2011 from Jake Blauvelt on Vimeo.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen